Thursday 7 April 2016

Garnier Triple Nutrition Butter Cream Leave in and Butter Rich Conditioner Review

Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing a conditioner and and a leave in conditioner from Garnier. These products caught my attention when I saw them on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart. I read through the ingredients and saw that they both contained macadamia oil,which made me want to try them out. While I love to use many different oils in my hair (I will make a post about my favourites in the future!) I find that macadamia oil and jasmine oil are my favourites. My go to hair products are from the Marc Anthony macadamia oil line-which is sold at drugstores. So when I saw these products at Shopper's I wanted to see if they would be a good alternative to those products since these are half the price. Just for reference, I have very dry, frizzy curly hair.


I actually finished the whole bottle of this conditioner already (thick hair problems) and it is hydrating. I do like both the conditioner and the leave since the are both hydrating. However, the conditioner breaks me out. The first time I used this I guess I didn't clean it off my skin as well as I thought because the next day I woke up with tons of little bumps all over my face (I've never had this problem with any conditioner before). I find that I have to really clean my face and body after using it (with face wash and Bioderma). I will probably continue to repurchase these since they are so inexpensive but just be warned if you have sensitive skin, that it you may have to take extra steps to make sure it doesn't irritate your skin as well. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment