Wednesday 8 June 2016

Cosmetic Love Spring Haul (Etude House products)


Hello everyone! Today I will be sharing some products with you that I recently purchased from Cosmetic Love. All of the products I tried were from Etude House and I am extremely happy with all of them. Let's get on to the products!




The first products I have to show you are the Etude House Bling Me Prism Eyes in Sunny Carat (orange) and Pearl Fact (white). These are liquid eyeshadows and they were released last year. The eyeshadows have a curved doe foot applicator. I love both of these eyeshadows because they are pigmented and long-wearing. The orange is very bright and unique, while the white eyeshadow has pink/purple shift.


I also purchased the Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick in Shooting Star 01. I have wanted to try out this stick eyeshadow for many years and I finally got the chance to. It is a sparkly white cream eyeshadow that is perfect for creating an aegyo sal. 





The Etude House Berry Delicious Collection just came out this year and has the most adorable packaging. I got the Colour in Liquid Lips Juicy in the shade PK014. Last year with the Bling Me Prism collection, Etude House released similar lip tints to this one however, the formula is different. I have heard that the formula of this lip tint in the Berry Delicious collection is better. This lip tint has great pigmentation and while it isn't the most longlasting tint, it still is awesome and I would highly reccomend it. I will be picking up more products from this collection!

Here are some swatches of the products:

(PK014 on the lips in natural light)
(L-R: Sunny Carat, Pearl Fact, Shooting Star, PK014)

The final product I purchased was this nail polish from the Give Me Chocolate collection in the shade White Chocolate. This is just a basic white nail polish but I do like it so far.

Thanks for reading! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment