Saturday 18 June 2016

Mini Spring Haul


Hello everyone! Today I wanted to share a few things I recently picked up. 

The first things I got were these beautiful cat ears from Forever 21. I think they would be cute to wear to conventions and I think the rose gold one with pearls would look cute to wear out for fun.




I also used the coupon I got for The Face Shop which I mentioned in my Toronto Kpop Con 2016 post and got this product called the Make Up Coordinator. I picked up the glow version for $14 CDN and I will have a review on it up very soon. 



The Face Shop coupon also allowed me to pick out a free sheet mask so I got this Longan one because i've never seen or heard about it before.


Lastly, I got these Quay-like sunglasses from Ardene for $8 CDN.



After a fun day of shopping, my best friend and I treated ourselves to some bubble tea from Coco's Tea- which was great because I got to use my coupon to there that I got at Toronto Kpop Con 2016.


Also Coco's Green Tea Macchiato is my favourite drink to get. Their Taro bubble tea is also really good too. Thanks for reading!xx



No comments:

Post a Comment