Thursday 24 March 2016

Too Faced Love Flush Blush Wardrobe and Totally Obsessed Set


Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing two products from Too Faced. I purchased the Love Flush Blush Wardrobe at the end of 2015, so I've had plenty of time to form an opinion on these blushes. I was initially drawn to these blushes when they were first released in their heart shape packaging, but never got around to picking one up. So when I saw that I could try all six in a palette for just $45, I couldn't pass this up! I really like that Too Faced named each blush after popular love songs. I was ecstatic when I found out that one of the blushes was named after my favourite song- How Deep is Your Love by the Bee Gees.







 I find the packaging to be extremely adorable and while the pans aren't very large, I can still pick up product with ease. The pigmentation on these blushes is fantastic. I find that they don't live up to their 16 hour wear time claim- but what blush really does? They do last throughout the day though. I often find myself mixing the shades because I'm too indecisive to just settle for one. I pretty much use a mix of Love Hangover and Baby Love (which is also a great song) on my cheeks everyday. Overall I would rate this palette 5/5 and I highly recommend picking it up at your local Sephora!

I picked up the Too Faced Totally Obsessed Set a few weeks back and have been testing the products ever since. When I saw this while browsing my local Sephora I was glad that the set contained pretty much all of the the Too Faced products I've been wanting to try. The set comes with five little minis of their best selling products. I will warn everyone though that all the products are really tiny.




(Swatches of Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and Melted Chihuahua Lipstick)


The first product in the set is the Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer. This primer is really great for dry skin. I'll probably purchase the full size in the future but for now I'd like to try out more Korean face primers since they are way cheaper. The next thing is the Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer. I've tried this out a couple times and I do enjoy it so far. The next product in the set is one I've wanted to try for years- the Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer. I really like this bronzer and I love that it smells like chocolate! I would like to try the lighter version in Milk Chocolate in the future as well. Next up in the kit is a mini Melted Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Chihuahua. I wanted to try this exact shade since seeing Kathleenlights lip swatch video of the Melted Lipsticks. The colour is very beautiful and looks more brown that it does in the swatch photo above. The last product is one I have tried in the past and love- its the Better Than Sex Mascara. I'm saving this tube as a backup since I already have a full size of this mascara open at the moment. I have heard many people say that this small size works better since its easier to coat every lash. I would definitely repurchase this mascara in the future- but next time I'd like to get the waterproof version. Overall I think this set is worth purchasing if you don't mind the size and want to try more Too Faced products. Thanks for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment