Saturday 4 June 2016

Colourpop Grunge Lippie Stix and Kae Ultra Matte Lip




Hello everyone! I got these two Colourpop lipsticks a while back and wanted to share my thoughts on them. Grunge is a cooler brown colour with a matte formula. It's very comfortable to wear and I absolutely love the colour. Kae is a warm deep brown colour that also has a matte formula. It was released in collaboration with Karreuche Tran. I'm not sure if all of Colourpop's liquid lipsticks are this way, but Kae felt extremely uncomfortable on the lips. I was hoping for more in terms of formula. I know that liquid lipsticks aren't known for being super comfortable or hydrating but I just expected more from the way their liquid lipsticks are raved about. This liquid lipstick also will not budge and requires oil in order to be removed. I thought it would be a little bit lighter and warmer like how it appears in the tube, but as you can see the colour is alot deeper. I still would like to try other Colourpop products in the future such as their eyeshadows and highlighters. Out of the two lipsticks, I would recommend Grunge simply because Kae is uncomfortable to wear. Let's get on to the swatches:
Kae

Grunge

Thanks for reading!xx


No comments:

Post a Comment