Friday 25 March 2016

Buxom Full on Lip Cream in Sangria








Hello Everyone! I picked up my first Buxom Lip Cream in the shade Sangria a while back and i'm glad to say I really like it! So I stumbled across this on Sephora's website a week before I purchased it and was interested in it because it was called Sangria which instantly made me think of Blake Shelton (I can't be the only one who wants to try products for reasons like this-but honestly I love Blake even though this product and his song is named after an alcoholic beverage). I couldn't find any reviews or swatches online for the limited edition shades. Needless to say I swatched this on my hand in store a week later and fell in love with the beautiful berry red colour. I had heard great things about Buxom's lip glosses before but I didn't even realize that this was a lip plumper when I purchased it. Luckily the plumping effect doesn't make it uncomfortable to wear as it just leaves a slight tingling sensation on my lips. The lipgloss applies with a doe foot applicator. I've never really been an avid fan of lip gloss but I like the formulation since it's not too sticky or uncomfortable to wear. Overall I'd rate this 4.5/5 and I would repurchase Buxom Full on Lip Creams! Pick it up if you can get your hands on it! Thanks for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment