Saturday 26 March 2016

My High End Beauty Wishlist

Hello everyone! I know I have been posting like crazy lately, but I didn't post for a few weeks after I first made this blog since I had midterms. I'm about to finish my first year of college so I'm going to be really busy with assignments,presentations, and exams for the next few weeks. Since I have alot going on at the moment, I wanted to put up the posts I've been wanting to make for while before my schedule gets too hectic. Instead of doing a review though, I wanted to just share my beauty wishlist with you all. I just compiled a list of high end products that I would love to try out. I'll be posting a drugstore version later on in the week as well. Let's get on to the products!














The first set of products on my list are from Too Faced. I love their packaging and I also love that Too Faced is cruelty-free. As some of you may know their Summer 2016 collection just dropped which features the Sweet Peach Palette, a Sweethearts Blush in Sparkling Bellini, and the Sweethearts Bronzer in Sweet Tea. I've also been wanting to try the Mr.Right Brush, PB&J Palette, Bon Bons Palette, Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara, and the Little Black Book of Bronzers.





I'm also interested in trying the eyeshadow palette and the highlighter palette from the Tarte Rain forest of the Sea collection.



Two other newly released products from Tarte than have caught my attention is the Tarteist Blush Palette and the Lippie Lingerie Matte Tints.



I've also wanted to get the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette for quite some time.



Estee Lauder has also released the Multi Cheek Palette which looks beautiful.




I've been meaning to get the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Blushed Copper since it released last spring. I recently had the chance to swatch it in store, and I think it would look really great used as an eyeshadow. This Becca Luminous Blush in Snapdragon just came out recently and I believe it is still only available for VIB and VIB Rouge at the moment. It is a beautiful coral colour.


I came across the Tom Ford Soleil Contouring Compact and the Sheer Cheek Duo recently on Sephora's website. I have not looked into any reviews of Tom Ford products before because I've never had access to the brand and because they also have a high price point.


I have heard great things about the Givenchy Prism Libre. It is a powder that also colour corrects. The photo above is the limited edition Chinese New Year packaging.


Sephora Collection also has some products that i'm looking into purchasing. The first being the Pantone Universe Conceal and Correct Palette. This palette comes in two shades for light and dark skin tones. I like that you can customize concealer shades because my complexion changes throughout the year and having a concealer palette would be easier than buy different shades of concealers. I also would like to get the Paint it Pink set since it contains a beauty blender as well as several other products. The Brow Thickener also looks like it would be a really great product. Last but not least, is the Minnie Mouse collection! It's not out yet but I want to get the brushes and the palette once it drops.



Another brow product that I want to get my hands on is this Clinique Just Browsing Brush-On Styling Mousse.


If you read one of my last post's you would know that I tried out the |Buxom Full on Lip Cream in Sangria and loved it! This set has a bunch of mini Buxom lip glosses for $74. I might pick this up during Sephora's spring sale.



Another lip set I want to get is this one from Fresh. I've tried the rose lip balm before and I absolutely adore it. The colour is lovely and it's very moisturizing. The only downside to these lip balm's is that they break easily due to their soft texture- but that won't stop me from repurchasing them in the future (cause they're actually that good).



The last lippie on my wishlist is a lip tint/lip gloss duo from Chosungah 22 in the shade Cashmere. I heard about this one through the youtuber Meejmuse. I don't just love Korean lip tints, but Korean makeup in general (now that I think about it, I could probably post a Korean beauty wishlist too). 




The last things I want to talk about are fragrances. I want to get the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Blush Eau de Toilette Spray and the Daisy Dream Blush Eau de Toilette Spray. I also got a sample of Escada Agua Del Sol Eau de Toilette Spray from Sephora and have been in love with the scent ever since then.

Thanks for reading!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment