Tuesday 29 March 2016

Ouidad Ultra Nourishing Cleansing Oil Review






Hello everyone! Today's post is about a lovely hair product I found for $10 at Winner's. I've heard rave reviews about this product before and they are all true! First of all this is not a shampoo. It is meant to cleanse the hair without stripping it. Instead, it leave the hair feeling clean and nourished. I have naturally coarse, curly hair and this cleansing oil does leave it moisturized. I always used to struggle with finding products that would not strip my already dry and damaged hair. I love that this product is sulfate free and Ouidad does not test on animals. This product is meant for curly hair but would work on other hair types (I'm not too sure if it would be good for oily hair though). I feel like it makes my heat damaged curls more defined. I would like to try other products from Ouidad's line when I get the chance. Overall I'd rate this 4.5/5!

Thanks for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment