Friday 25 March 2016

Laura Mercier Minis

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a lovely Easter weekend with your families. A while back Sephora had a promotion for VIB and VIB Rouges to get a cheetah print makeup bag and some Laura Mercier minis. The promotion was temporary but the makeup products I was able to try are permanent so I wanted to talk about them.



I've never really been a big fan of cheetah print but this makeup bag is just adorable and the products it came with were just the icing on the cake. Of all three products I have to say that I love the foundation primer the most. There are a few different versions of the primer and I got to try out the radiance one. It looks great under foundations with more of a matte finish since it gives your skin a nice glow. I also like the lip gloss in the shade Bare Naked that was included. It is more of a nude colour that you could pretty much put over most lipsticks since its not too pigmented. I love that it has that vanilla Mac lipstick scent as well. I found the lipstick in the shade Audrey to be my least favourite product of the three. Personally I don't find the colour of it to be very flattering on me. So if you're thinking of giving Laura Mercier products a try, I'd suggest checking out her radiance primer if you want a nice glow to your skin.

(L-R: Radiance Primer blended out, Audrey Lipstick, Bare Naked Lip Gloss)


Thanks for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment