Saturday 5 March 2016

First Post!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I had another blog previously, but I figured I would start a new one and have a fresh start! So seeing as this is my first post, I thought I would give a brief introduction and share what I would like to post on this blog.

So my name is Leah and i'm a 19 year old girl from Canada who loves everything from makeup, and reading to the outdoors. I am currently in college (i'm supposed to be studying for midterms right now but, ain't nobody got time for that) and I would love to make some posts about it since I think it could be helpful. I would also love to share recipes and other advice for younger readers. I would love the main focus of this blog to be beauty related (not just outer beauty that is), but also an outlet for me to share my experiences and interests with all of you. I'm sorry if this seems all over the place- i'm feeling quite inspired at the moment haha. I think this will be a great way for me to connect with people from around the world and I can't wait to start posting! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment